Life Essentials Grant - Currently CLOSED
Purpose: Life Essential grants are for students who are currently enrolled and taking classes. Grants are provided to support current students with emergency assistance for life needs. Please allow 1‐2 business days to process requests.
How the Life Essential Grant Works:
The maximum grant amount is $300 per academic year. You can apply for a total of two (2) Life Essential grants. Once you have been approved to receive a grant, you will need to wait until the following academic year (July) to apply for a second grant.
Life Essential Grants are provided in the following ways:
- Grocery gift cards. No alcohol or tobacco products
- Gas gift cards to support transportation to and from school
- Bus tickets (when available)
Purpose: Book, fees, and equipment grants are provided to support current students who have completed as least ONE quarter of instruction at RTC. Please allow 1‐2 business days to process requests.
Grant Details: The maximum amount that can be awarded is $500 per student, during a school year. If you request funds that are less $500, you may make additional support requests in upcoming quarters until you reach $500.
Steps to complete:
- Complete the application. Only completed applications will be considered.
- You need to list a current instructor or advisor as a reference.
- Provide a copy of your Class Schedule.
- Provide a copy of Required Materials confirming the costs of items you are requesting.
- The Foundation cannot reimburse you for past purchases.
Special Massage Therapy Grant - Deadline April 30th.
Purpose: Provides up to $500 to cover the cost of a massage license and required testing for third quarter Massage Therapy students scheduled to graduate. Please reach out to Carrie Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.